Experiencing a power outage?? Report the outage by calling 325-655-6957 or via SmartHub! Login
Things You Should Know And Do In Case Of A Power Outage
Concho Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. is proud of its longstanding tradition of providing dependable electric service.
Interruptions in your service can occur at any time due to a number of reasons. We understand, regardless of the reason, it is both frustrating and inconvenient.
For that reason, we at CVEC urge each of you to become familiar with our office telephone number and the information we need to restore power in the least amount of time.
If You Should Experience An Outage
- First check your fuses and circuit breakers. If some of your lights work, the trouble is probably in the fuses or circuit breakers.
- Check with your neighbors to see if their power is off.
- If you determine that an outage has occurred, please report it immediately. Please provide the following information for the quickest results.
- Your name and address as it appears on your bill.
- Your account number, if possible.
- Your phone number.
- Your home's exact address.
- The person calling in, if different from the name that appears on the bill.
- The time the outage occurred.
- Any other information that may be helpful to the Cooperative, such as, location of any wires that are down or fallen, trees that are in the lines, poles on fire, sparks flying, etc.
- After you have the information above, please call 325-655-6597 or use the SmartHub App.
- Outage reporting is available after hours, weekends and holidays.