Concho Valley Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy® cooperative, is proud to be an integral part of the communities we serve. That’s why we provide the Co-op Connections, a program that helps you receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. Whether you're shopping locally, making online purchases, booking a dream vacation, filling prescriptions to care for your loved ones or just want to grab a bite to eat, we've got you covered with some great deals!
What is the Co-op Connections Program?
Co-op Connections offers cooperative members more than 24,000 local and national deals on products and services.
- Healthy Savings—Save on prescriptions, dental, vision, chiropractic and more.
- Cash Back Mall—An online shopping tool that puts money back in your wallet just for shopping at any of 3,000 websites including Travelocity, Walmart, Bass Pro, Best Buy and Target. Earn up to 20% cash back at 2,000+ online retailers.
- National Discounts—Get access to great deals and discounts.
- Insurance Savings—Save hundreds annually when you compare insurance rates on home, life, auto and more.
- Local Deals—Businesses can sign up to offer discounts to our members. Explore local deals by entering your zip code.
Free to all members
CVEC members are enrolled in the Co-op Connections program for free, there are no hidden or annual fees. In addition to local businesses, Touchstone Energy secures discounts from a variety of national businesses and chains, such as rental car companies and hotels.
How do I sign up?
- Visit www.connections.coop or download the Co-op Connections app on your mobile device.
- Create your free account.
- Select our cooperative, Concho Valley Electric Cooperative.
How do I get a card?
The Co-op Connections program has evolved over the years so that we no longer distribute cards. Now, the Co-op Connections app provides the same discounts and savings but in a more user-friendly smartphone app. The app provides a virtual card (front and back) to present at participating businesses. You can also use your phone's GPS feature to find businesses that accept the card if any are nearby. Identify your favorite discount deals and save them in "My Deals" for easy access.
If a plastic card is preferred to the app, please contact our office and we will mail one.
Other ways to save include:
BonusDrive Advantage – pays you $500 on top of all other discounts, when you buy or lease a new Jeep, Ram, Dodge and other select models.
Pet Assure - saves you money on prescriptions, visits to the vet, dog walking and other services.
Coupons.com - printable coupons for groceries that are updated daily. Visit our link on www.connections.coop.
How do I sign up my business to offer a discount?
It is free to advertise your business in the Co-op Connections program! Click here to learn more about becoming a Co-op Connections business partner. To sign up, create a free account using this link.
For assistance in signing up your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 325-651-6957.