Concho Valley serves the rural areas around San Angelo and the surrounding counties. Whether you are needing to start new residential or commercial service, Concho Valley EC is here to help you manage the process from beginning to end. Customer service is our top priority, so you can count on our commitment to provide reliable service regardless of the size or scope of your project.
If you are an existing member, please call our office to add the new line to your existing account. If you are a non-member looking to start a new service on an existing meter, please follow the steps below. (NOTE: Whether you are initiating service on an existing meter, as either a non-member or an existing member, you will need your meter number. The meter number is located on the meter.)
Non-Member Applying for New Service
Any person, firm, association, corporation, business trust, partnership, federal agency, state or political subdivision thereof, or any body politic may become a member of the Cooperative by:
- Submitting application for membership;
- paying the membership fee, a connect fee, and if applicable, a deposit;
- agreeing to purchase electric energy from the Cooperative; and
- agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Cooperative and any rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors.
Applications can be obtained through:
- CVEC office located at 2530 Pulliam St., San Angelo, Tx 76905.
- Calling the office at 325-655-6957.
- Residential members can use this link, CVEC Residential Application, to submit the application online.
- Downloading the forms from the links below (return to cooperative either in person, by mail or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Residential Membership Application