Introducing "The Agnes Project"
A Megawatt community solar array located in Irion County. The facility is now operational and eligible CVEC members can participate by purchasing renewable energy shares in 200 kWh blocks up to a maximum of 800 kWh. The number of shares a member can purchase is based on minimum usage.
If you are interested or would just like to learn more please complete this form and we will contact you about the program.
Benefits of Community Solar
- A hedge against rising energy costs
- Zero upfront Investment
- Nothing to install on your roof
- No Maintenance compared to rooftop solar systems
Solar Array Facts
- 1.3 megawatt DC power output
- 3,726 350 Watt Panels
- NEXTracker sun tracker
- +/- 60 degee tilt
- Facility Size: 15 acre
- 2,770,000 kWh produced annually